Heinz Meanz Beanz - Oh no they don't...

Even Heinz Beans, the pillar of the 57 varieties has changed it's taste, and not of the better I might add.

The taste is now more tangy / sour / bitter.

Why don't you give people a choice, and if one wants a reduced, Salt, Sugar, Taste, "NOW WITH MORE TANG" Variety, then they can purchase that... 

Instead of concentrating on the flavour, we just have a selection of "faddy" new receptacles, the Fridge Pack, The 4 Snap Pots, etc...  Don't get me wrong, the people will try those, until they discover that "the shit inside is really shit", and then what?   

Don't change something so familiar, something that we have all grown up with - to something so awful, that nobody can stomach, not even my dog.

Within my household, the following people have noticed the taste change, and now they refuse to eat Heinz Beans..

Myself
My wife
My Daughter
My Son
My Granddaughter
My (invisible) Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment